Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sound appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – TELTONIKA MOBILITY team.
A place where you can improve yourself
Being a part of the Teltonika IoT group, we strive to become global leaders in creating and providing unique IoT solutions that make people’s lives easier.
The main areas of responsibility
What do you think about CONTINUOUSLY developing a product that will be used in WORLD CLASS companies? If developing at least five high-class products per year combined with lucrative career opportunities sound like a solid source of motivation for you, we shall talk it over! We are currently expanding our Testing engineers team and are looking for a Manual Testing engineer who will be responsible for testing functionality of electronics and software products.
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Testing functionality of electronics and software products;
- Products functionality verification of compliance documentation formulation and transmission of identified problems;
- Development and validation of test scenarios;
- Maintenance of testing equipment or instructions for compliance with standards.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in engineering or IT (may be a student of the last courses);
- Basics of electronics, soldering;
- Knowledge of manual and automated testing principles, processes, tools;
- Ability to communicate complex issues to people with various levels of understanding of the subject.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in testing and document analysis;
- Exploratory mindset and interest in thinking outside the box;
- Ability to swiftly adapt to changes;
- Experience with testing platforms such as Jira, Testlink, Testrail and etc.;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high – growth environment;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Work from office, home countryside – choose your work environment;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Fruits, Snacks, Drinks – by default;
- Paid day-off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Additional bonuses for the execution of annual objectives and/or additional objectives;
- Additional health insurance.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1510 Eur – 2520 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.