Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are looking for a developer who has previous experience to work with Zephyr RTOS and/or BLE technologies in order to implement new and support products based on them - be a part of it!
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
- New and existing products based on Zephyr RTOS and/or BLE technologies development in C programming language
- Improvement of existing features
- Involvement in maintenance of documentation
- Participation in Agile (Scrum) team life and internal processes
- Work with hardware engineers, software developer teams and Product Owner during development life-cycle
- Taking part in mentorship and coaching others to work with these technologies
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 2+ year experience of programming embedded systems in C
- Bluetooth low energy (BLE) knowledge – low power solutions implementation
- Zephyr RTOS experience (would be required to adapt existing or add new MCU to the projects)
- Excellent knowledge of embedded system debugging tools and various measuring equipment
- Mastery in writing device drivers
- Independent problem-solving ability in a large embedded systems projects
- Proficiency of multi-task embedded system architecture design methodologies and latest software quality standards
We would appreciate if you:
- Have a degree in Computer Science / Electronics engineering
- Know other programming or scripting languages
- Can understand digital electronics schematics
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Salary ranges from 17 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~2800 Eur – 6600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.