As our global expansion and rapidly growing sales throughout the world require us to be in pace with an increasing demand of compliance with regulations in various environments, we are pleased to inform you that TELTONIKA group companies (including, but not limited to UAB TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, UAB TELTONIKA TELEMATICS, UAB TELTONIKA NETWORKS, UAB TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC, UAB TELTONIKA EMS, UAB TELTONIKA ENERGY and all of our subsidiaries worldwide, hereinafter collectively referred to as “TELTONIKA”, “we”, “us” and “our”) have established the AML/CFT/Sanctions policy in order to reduce the possibility of being used as a channel for Money Laundering (AML) and Terrorist Financing (CFT), and to comply with International Sanctions (Sanctions) in our business practice. As a company, we are committed to conduct business in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Therefore, this Policy explains our individual responsibility in complying with all applicable laws and regulations aimed at combating money laundering through the identification of every counterparty we are conducting business with.
This Policy is a part of the TELTONIKA Compliance program by which we are seeking to:
- identify and manage the possible AML/CFT/Sanctions violation risks to which TELTONIKA group companies might be exposed to, including Reputational Risk;
- protect TELTONIKA group companies from being exploited as a channel for Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions violation;
- ensure that TELTONIKA group companies are compliant with various legislative/regulatory provisions in the field of AML/CFT/Sanctions; and
- develop an appropriate internal control for detection and reporting of suspicious activities.
The Policy applies worldwide to all TELTONIKA Group companies and all of their employees, including, but not limited to, CEOs, VPs, officers and anyone working on behalf of TELTONIKA Group companies. All employees are expected to act with integrity and responsibility.
1. Roles and Responsibility
2. Employee Training And Awareness
3. Risk Assessment
4. Counterparties Due Diligence
5. Continuous Monitoring And Reporting
7. Data Retention
8. CONTACT DETAILS